MISSION AND STRATEGIC PLANNING
Namma Mysore Foundation® is committed to make Mysuru, a clean, eco-friendly, green, beautiful, self-sustainable heritage city in India.
- To facilitate the development of Mysuru infrastructure, increase greenery, cleanliness, restoring heritage sites & monuments, and preserving native flora and fauna.
- To employ more than 2000 people to drive the mission by 2022.
- To take up environmental conservation activities and to create awareness in society.
- Recycling all dry waste and converting wet waste into helpful and useable products.
OBJECTIVES OF NMF:
- To build responsiveness towards nature conservation.
- To develop and manage parks in the city.
- To clean and maintain major connecting roads and Heritage Roads as per the International Standards.
- To beautify and secure the Heritage Structures of Mysuru City and their restoration.
- To protect important flora and fauna.
- To create awareness on environmental issues and facilitate R&D for sustainability.
- To create jobs and business opportunities for the local society.
CORE VALUES OF NMF:
- R&D and implementation on developing Mysuru Infrastructure and preserving Heritage.
- Environment sustainability, water conservation, and R&D about the same.
- Promoting social leadership and policy intervention among all.
- Managing transparency in our actions and thoughts.
Namma Mysore Foundation®
Regd. Office Address
#922 New CH-4, Kantharaja Urs Road, Lakshmipuram, Chamaraja Mohalla, Mysore – 570004
Phone : +91 821 428 1199 | +91 98450 84416 | +91 74117 83556
Email Id : email@example.com