INDIVIDUAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
Reduce the amount of waste by reusing The Reusable.
- Get to know more info about waste (know your waste page link).
- When you step out, always remember to carry your water bottle.
- Always remember to take a cloth shopping bag.
- Replace kitchen towels, sponge wipes with a clean and good old cloth.
- Segregate your waste at the source – even if the collection system in your neighbourhood does not handle the segregated waste.
- You can store your dry waste separately and drop it at the nearest Dry Waste Collection Centre.
- Avoid the use of straws.
- Do not take extra ketchup/butter/jam/sugar sachets in your takeaway package. Most of them end up in bins without even being opened.
- Be a little thoughtful about how many tissues you are using.
- Use the hand dryer instead of the hand tissue in the washroom.
- Refuse carry bags.
- Buy products with minimal packaging. packs
- Stop using one-time-use-and-throw items like paper cups, plastic spoons, disposable plates, use glass/steel vessels.
- Buy bigger packs instead of buying multiple small packages of items.
- Don’t use bottled drinks unless you have to.
- Reduce your paper usage.
- Purchase fruits and vegetables that are not pre-packaged in containers and plastics.
Namma Mysore Foundation®
Less Speech, More Reach
Regd. Office Address
#922 New CH-4, Kantharaja Urs Road, Lakshmipuram, Chamaraja Mohalla, Mysore – 570004
Phone : +91 821 428 1199 | +91 98450 84416 | +91 74117 83556
Email Id : email@example.com